Friday, November 5, 2010

Where is the freakin justice?

At the moment my mind is spinning. I do not understand the ‘justice system’. Where is the justice? I was reading Ruby’s blog and I started to get angry with every sentence I read.

“Today is November 5, 2010 and the judge has decided to sentence him two years jail time with credit of 292 days, meaning he will serve under two years for killing Oscar Grant. Oakland is pissed.”

Mehrelse gets 2 freakin years. That is not fair at all. It just shows how cops are able get away with anything. What kind of world are we living in? Mehrelse cold blooded murdered Ocsar Grant. He should be getting life or at least 10 years in jail but no, he gets 2 years. It is not even 2 years, it is more like 1 year. One year for a young men life. Justice is not achieve today. For me, as a young person it shows that justice might never be serve in this system. We will never win. Our people will never get the justice we deserve and I hate it.

I do not blame Oakland for being pissed. They deserve to be angry. I am pissed. It is not fair a men is getting away with murder when there is a video showing he killed Oscar Grant. The people of Oakland does not understand how justice is serve, they are mad. They want to get their voice heard and rally what they believe is right. The injustice that has happen today, they need a way to express themselves and their angry. I hope there will be no riots or violence break out tonight.

At the moment, I am watching the news. The people of Oakland are marching the streets. Some people are being peaceful but others are destroying windows, cars, and vandalizing. To those people who are destroying our city, please don’t. They are not to blame for the death of Oscar Grant. They did not do anything, if you want to take your angry out or get your voice then give him a peaceful rally, honor him. Remind peacefully. Do not mess up someone’s business. Just give your respects.

1 comment:

  1. Vy bruh, I blogged about yuor post
    http://theunknownl.blogspot.com/2010/11/where-is-justice-for-colored-people.html

    ReplyDelete