Friday, November 5, 2010

Basketball is my favorite sport

Monday will be the day I will be trying out for basketball. I am so nervous. I have not played basketball for a couple months now but I have hope that I still got the skills and remember how to play the game. I know practicing is very crucial but I just have no time and hopefully I am able to just wing it and everything will be fine.

Basketball is one if the sports I am most confident with playing. I spent most my child hood playing basketball with my brother or at a youth center I used to go to. I used to play basketball almost everyday but then I got lazy and really busy with school. Basketball was now not part of my life but I want it to be. This is why I want to play this year and to get in fit. It is a great way to work out. I never know why I enjoy playing basketball cause I hate running and balls but basketball has always been the sport that I never hated.

I hate my height. Everyone is always taller than me when I play basketball. People always think I suck cause I am short. I hope that is not true. I really want to grow like 5 inches through so, I can be beasting on all the players but I cant. I am only 4’11, very short and can not beast on anyone yet. Sadly, I will never get taller so I will have to work around my height and figure out a way to beast on everyone in a different way.

I need to find a way to chill out cause I am really nervous and it is not even Monday. My mind is like freaking out. What do I bring? What time? What am I going to do? AHHH. So many questions. My mind wants to explode. I hate tryouts... It is like you only get one chance to do the best you can and if you dont then you are screwed and you can not play. So much pressure.. I hate that. I seriously need to find a way to calm myself cause this is not healthy. This weekend will be long.

This is not a very interesting blog. Sorry Mr. Sutherland. I am still trying to figure out the article you sent me. Then I will start on my blog on Prop 19.

1 comment:

  1. Yo', check this out: http://nawaraahmed.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-like-it-how-we-dribble-up-and-down.html

    ReplyDelete