Friday, January 14, 2011

Mom, I love you.

My mom. I love her so much. My mom is not perfect, that is what I love about her. I don’t want someone who is perfect to be my role model because I know she messes up but she learns from her mistakes and move on. This is why I look up to her. Also, her food is so good! Everyone says their mom’s food is the best but really my mom food beats everyone. I just had some ribs and rice, the food was on hit.

Seriously, my mom is like no other. She does so much for me and my siblings sometimes we take advantage of it. In addition, my mom gave up her life to take care of everyone she loves. My family would not be stable without her, we would not even be a family if she was not here. My mom is loves to explore and go on adventures and just have fun with life, and she wants my siblings and I to do the same thing. She just wants the best for us and is willing to do anything to keep us safe and have a better life then her. This is why I love my mom so much. Sometimes I do not know how to thank her for all the things she has done for us.

My mom is not perfect like I said. Sometimes things she says and do pisses me off at times but sometimes she makes it up to me. Also, she learns that she should not do and say those things again. Me and my mom are still learning how to get along because we are too much alike. Which is find with me but we kinda crash at times but daughter like mother.

Anyways, I wanna finish this blog by saying. I love my mom.

Mom if your reading this, I know you’re not but possible if you are MOM, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment