Friday, January 14, 2011

People change.

I saw this quote that I got from Karisa’s blog that caught my eye and had my thinking,

 "People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before."

People change a lot over a long time period. They start to have new perspective on things and have new values. When people start to change, their friends can either like or hate what they turn into. Even though, you can be the best of friends for years over time you learn new things and your mind have changed into someone who is different and now who your friend you used to be.

Changing is the way of life. You change your environment so you have to learn something new that will change you for the better or worst. It is just how it is. When people change so much they will not know what to say to each other because they might know if what they say might push the person button and hurt their feelings because they will not know the person that well anymore.

I had many close friends that I had in middle school and now whenever I see them I do not know what to say cause I have no idea what to say or talk to them about. Like they are different now and I am different now what we believed what funny or the stuff we got alike might be different. Things are not the same all the time. Everything change and it gets harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment