Saturday, December 11, 2010

Future, Y U NO PLAN URSELF?

In Shiyun’s blog, it got me thinking about my future..

What does future mean? What is the future that awaits us all? I have been thinking about my future recently and thought that there is no answer to what that will await me. There is no way I would know what my future will be like, for I have to decide that myself. For every decision that I make in life, there will be a result to things. No one can really change what they have done or go back to the past and start over again. We will also have to look at the road ahead and make better decisions.

So, after I read the blog post, I started to think about what will happen to me in 5 or 10 years. I started to question everything, what is my life going to be? Where will I be? Who will be in my life? All of these question started to give me a headache. Then I realized that I still have time to plan of this out. My future is tomorrow. It does not have to be 5 years from now, I do not want to think that far, I might have plans in my life but those are just goals, I do not want to plan out my life.

I know I got to ASTI, so we are kinda expected to know what we will do in our future. Well, I do really want to know my future. If I know my future and I plan everything out, what is the point of living my life when I am already living it in my head. There is no excitement in life if I already know what my future is going to be. Plus, they say everything I do reflects my future but how will we know for sure because two people can end up growing up the same way and doing the same thing but have different future.

My future right now is unclear but I like it that way. I do not have any expectations and limits I will have in my life. I am going to live my life in my own pace not knowing what my future is going to be because it is just more funny that way.

I do not know if I am making sense in this blog but to me I am so, it is all good.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's easy for many people to get TOO into future planning/obsessing/etcetera. Plans are fine as long as one can remain flexible about them, because tons of times the best opportunities to pop up aren't according to your plans at all.

    In short, I like your attitude.

    ReplyDelete