Friday, October 1, 2010

Puppy Please

Dear Mom and Dad,  
        You guys know how I am the youngest child; Vu and Nhi are all grown up so I cannot really hang out with them. So, I have no one to hang out with and I get bored easily at home. Mom, you are always working and coming home late at night, and you have no time to hang out with me. You have to cook dinner when you get home and by that time you are tired. Dad, you are also always working, go fishing or too tired to do anything. What I’m trying to say is that I need someone that can be around me when I am at home and have time for me. You know I am very responsible and I can take care of others. So, I want to ask you guys something that I really want and please think about it. Can I have a puppy? Please?
Mom and Dad, I know you think that a dog is a very big responsibility and that I will not be able to take care of it. Also, I am going to need to give it a lot of attention and I will have to clean up after the dog. Mom, I understand that you think dogs stink, and that it is a lot of. Dad, I know you think that we have no room to have a dog in the house and I respect what you think about that. A dog is going to need a lot of attention and need someone to clean after it. You are my parents so I have to understand your reasons for me not to have a dog.  
I understand that a dog is a lot of work but you need to acknowledge that I have no one to talk to when I am at home. Mom and Dad, I have to stay home all by myself every day for at least 5 hours a day and it is very lonely. For instance, the reason why I am always sad or depressed is because I have no one to talk to or someone that is there for me but a dog can change that. Adding a dog into our family will make me happy which will make you happy in the end because you love seeing me happy. A dog will make me happier because I will have someone to talk to and someone who is always there for me when I need them.
        Also, children with dogs are shown to be more responsible because they are able to take care of something and love it like it is their baby. Both of you want to me to be more responsible so this will be a great way to teach me. If you give me a dog then you will definitely see change in me and my responsibilities. Besides, I will learn to not care of myself as much and look after others. I will have someone that I can take care of on my own and take responsibilities for. You both want me to be responsible and grown up so this is a great way to teaching me how to be in charge and act more like a grown up.
        In closing, please think about what I have been telling you, how I need a dog in my life. I want you guys as my parents to think about my happiness and realize with a new member in our family would make me a lot happier. Besides, it will teach me a good lesson in life about taking care of others. Please just think about it. You do not have to answer right away; you can take your time and think about it. Remember, you are my parents and your goal is to make me happy in life, and a dog will make me very happy. You need to make an inclination that I am do not have many people to talk to.
Love,
        Your favorite child, Vy.

No comments:

Post a Comment